Necklaces are worn in different lengths:
- 30 to 40 cm (11.8 to 15.7 inch): Short necklaces chokers as closely to the neck and are 30 to 40 cm long.
- 40 tot 45 cm (11.8 to 17.7 inch): Some link chains, necklaces with pendants, rope necklaces and long chokers are between 40 and 45 cm long. These hang on to the collarbone and pendant on the sternum.
- 50 tot 55 cm (19.6 tot 21.6 inch): Many link chains, rope necklaces and chains with pendants are between 50 and 55 cm long. These come to the top of the sternum. It is a nice lenght for a necklace with pendant
- 60 tot 65 cm ( 23.6 inch to 25.5 inch): Link chains, cord chains with or without a pendant of 60 to 65 cm rise above the bust.
- 65 tot 75 cm (25.5 tot 29.5 inch): Long chains of 65 to 75 cm come to or over the bust.
- Necklaces of 85 cm (33.4 inch) and longer: Necklaces longer than 85 cm long come to or under the navel. These chains can also be wrapped two or three times around the neck.
© Copyright Goudkat. All rights reserved.